1. In your own words, tell about your favorite character that you read in your Bible reading this term.
2. Tell a story from your Bible reading this term.
Copy "He had laid his hand to the plough, and he must drive the furrow."
1. Tell about the first printer.
2. What do you know about the fall of Troy or how Rome was founded?
3. Tell all you know about a hero you read about this term.
1. Tell a story about Bambi.
2. What do you know about North Wind?
1. What do you know about barometers?
2. Tell something about clouds.
Natural History and General Science
1. What do you know about a wild duck, or an oriole's nest?
2. Tell what you know about the three states of matter, or, distillation.
Father or friend to select a passage for student to read aloud.
1. Beth earns $3.50 an hour babysitting. How much will she earn in seven hours?
2. If 48 jelly beans are divided between four children, how many will each child get?
3. Trevor made $30.00 mowing lawns on Saturday. If he continues mowing lawns for the next three weeks, how much money will he have at the end of the month if he earns $30.00 each time?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the things in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2019 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.